Laser level INSTRUMAX 360 RED
INSTRUMAX 360 RED projects horizontal line 360º and vertical line 120º. Horizontal beam is seen all the way around. There is a 90° projection (laser cross) when switching on the vertical line. Auto self-leveling. The receiver mode is used for outdoor operation under bright light. Two threads: 1/4" or 5/8". Tilt mode - It is possible to incline instrument at any angle.
- Horizontal line 360º
- Tilt mode without self-leveling
- Automatic self-leveling with the accuracy ±0,2 mm/m
- Detector mode for operation under bright light up to 50 m
- Two threads: 1/4" or 5/8"
- Switching off the laser lines to save the battery power